Sunday, April 27, 2014

Overview my bachelor degree

 

[My majors]

Now, I am majoring in ‘Computer science and engineering’, which is called in my college as ‘Comptuer Software’.

Also, I am majoring in ‘Mathematics’.

 

 

[Lectures I have taken]

  • 1st grade (2012)
    • 1st sem.
      1. C programming
      2. Calculus and Exercises 1
      3. General physics and experiments 1
      4. General chemistry and experiments 1
      5. Technology management and marketing
      6. Modern information technology
      7. English Reading & Writing
    • 2nd sem.
      1. Advanced C programming and code design
      2. Calculus and Exercises 2
      3. General physics and experiments 2
      4. Digital video editing
      5. Introduction to computer system
      6. Intellectual property and patent
  • 2nd grade (2013)
    • 1st sem.
      1. Software lab. 1
      2. Advanced programming
      3. Digital logic
      4. Discrete mathematic
      5. Engineering mathematics 1
      6. Korean traditional culture and aesthetics
      7. Chinese characters for everyday use
    • 2nd sem.
      1. Software lab. 2
      2. System software
      3. Linear algebra
      4. Engineering mathematics 2
      5. Digital sound design
  • 3rd grade (2014) – started to major in mathematcs
    • 1st sem.
      1. Software lab. 3
      2. Database
      3. Operating system
      4. Computer architecture
      5. Computational mathematics
      6. Set theory
      7. Introduction to analysis 1
    • 2nd sem.
  • 4th grade (2015) 
    • 1st sem.
    • 2nd sem.

 


[After I graduate from the college]

After I graduate from the college, I will go on to graduate school.

My interests are ‘data mining, machine learning, big data, statistics, artificial intelligence, evolutionary algorithm, graph theory, neural system, connectome’.

However, the specific field is not determined.

In short, “I am interested in dealing with numerous data to understand complex systems.”